Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Cakes and the camera

I know, I've been away.
I have another post ready to go but have mercy, I'm so busy right now and up to my eyeballs in so many things, internal and external, it's amazing I'm dragging myself out of bed in the mornings, let alone staying up until after one to get my blogs posted.
I do feel I owe you fairly regular postings, and so I will try to be more constant.
This is an easy one though, to post.
It's what happens when Cakes takes the camera off on her way to preschool, and I don't know until I download the pictures. What a treat, to get a "her-eye-view".
(BTW, that's not my Audi I'm driving, but I like to pretend it is. It belongs to my friend, and she gets to drive my minivan, an anathema to her sensibilities, to carpool the kids, while I get the very lovely and speedy Audi for a short time. Don't we look good in it?)
D - he looks jolly tall here - does he look that big to her?














Not a great one of me, but true to the subject here. Look at all that green..














The Bean, lest her hat should blow away.














Finally, my favorites, the self-portraits.



























































I just want to know what she was thinking!

No comments: